Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Update

Alright, so friday night was a fairly interesting evening...I spent my night at the roller rink here in Lafayette. There was one really disrespectful boy that would yell over at me to help him...I gave him the teacher stare and didn't serve him for a couple minutes and he settled down. I also had a few kids come up to me and say we need one dollar each. I supressed my giggles long enough to tell them that I don't give out money...sorry! It was pretty cute other than the fact that they sadly walked away.

I woke up on saturday with a few hours before heading to the rink again. It was a good day...I hosted most of the birthday parties and made a total of $22 in tips. It was pretty awesome. One of the skating parties was for a 1 year old boy. Seriously, can 1 year olds even walk?...let alone skate.

Today was a wonderful day worshipping God and fellowshiping with other believers. I often wake up thinking I just want to go back to bed but its always such an awesome thing to go to church...I'm never disapointed! Kara and I had a good time going over to the girls apartment down the way. We ate pancakes and heard Meg's testimony. It was really interesting to listen to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

You are cool...You and Kayla. Thanks for coming to visit me even though I was too busy to enjoy it! Your welcome for the money...thanks for lending it to me

4:49 PM  
Blogger eleni said...

Nice pica Mia :)
See you tonight!

5:05 PM  
Blogger eleni said...

pics*

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home