Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

One Classless day

As I recall this good day I sigh with satisfaction...as my title indicates I had the blessing of no classes so I was able to do a great deal of work!

I woke up at 7:20 and dressed in very unwarm clothing...a skirt and a nice pink stripped swetter was just not warm enough for my journey to Murdock elementary school. I had to observe in one of the kindergarten classes there because in a few short weeks I will be teaching a lesson to the students. It was a good hour of observation and I left with good notes to aid in my classroom management plan while teaching.

Got back to campus at about 10 and turned in my homework for my science class.

Returned back to the apartment by 10:30

Completed lesson plan for both WIT and for the lesson being taught at Murdock by 3...yeah I know i'm slow but I ate and chatted some and did a thorough job

Nap 3-4:30

Chat with one of my roommates and studying for my science exam from 4:30 5:30

Currently updating blog

Much more to be done but at least some things got accomplished!

"My heart exults in the LORD; my strength is exalted in the LORD.My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation.

P.S. I just want everyone to know that I will try the pumpking soup with an open mind...post to come on my wonderful pumpkin soup experience...I admit it does smell good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly did get more work done than I did as I was prancing around with my physics book in hand.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home