Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Another victorious dinner concoction

I have successfully made my 5th dinner for the roomies and I...nothing burnt and it all tasted delicious! Before I know it i'll be a world renown chief:)...well maybe not but at least a good cook!

I think I am going to turn this blog into all the funny sayings my friends and students say:

Last week when I was observing at my elementary school one of my students says, after hearing someone say this boys name: "Oh my goodness your name's Emilio"...this after over a month of school together! It was funny, I had to turn away and giggle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Hey Mia! Yes, your dinner was delicious... hopefully mine will be too! Ready for pumpkin soup tonight?

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home