Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dinner Report

I sat down in my usual spot at the table here at Shingle Paradise. It was another dinner with the roomies so I thought. As earlier posted I said that I would taste the concoction with an open mind and I did.

The first bite wasn't so bad...I thought to myself I can maybe eat an entire bowl of this pumpkin spiced with peppers soup.

Then I ate the second bite...and I almost cussed! I mean I seriously thought in my my head that this tastes like #*&$. I hope that wasn't too graphic for my juvenile readers out there.

I was determined to finish my one ladel full bowl but after the third bite I was unable to eat any more without vomiting...so I stopped.

Just for the record I did take big bites when tasting the soup.

I guess pumpkin soup is just not for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger SaraY said...

I am so proud of you for trying it Mia, and I hope you won't "get back" at me by making Salisbury steaks or beef stroganoff or pot roast.
Kristen, Kristen... It was *good*! You people don't understand!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you too Mia. We won't do that to you again. For a few weeks. Our poor husbands...

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home