Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Monday, September 25, 2006

I need a empty 2 liter bottle

When you are majoring in elementary education you need the most obscure supplies. Thus far this year I have needed the following things:

- dead insect
- butter dish (which I still need to return...sorry guys)
- empty 2 liter bottle (quantity 2) I still need this one so if you have it let me know
- plastic animal
- film canisters
- saran wrap

Who would have known that when you become a teacher you would need such things!

On another note...not totally though...I had an excellent tutoring session at the elementary school today. My kids actually like coming with me now! I can't wait to be a teacher!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Don't forget the sea shell! lol

8:29 PM  
Blogger SaraY said...

What? No dinner update?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home