Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Day to Rejoice and Be Glad

Everytime I sit down at my computer to update my blog I always think to myself what shall I write about today. Then it occurred to me that maybe I should write about another glorious day that God has graciously given me to live on this Earth.

I was working on my art drawing and as I added texture and some black shading I realized how beautiful my picture looked...who knew I was such an artist! It really looks fantastic!

I forgot to blog today for my English class but my ta told me that I could blog tonight and she would give me partial credit! I still need to do that....woops!

I found this excellent big book to read to my students on monday for tutoring!

When I got home for dinner Sara had prepared this excellent chicken dish with macaroni and cheese and vegies for side dishes. It was yummy...excellent work Sara!

I went to prayer at good old Green Gables and it was a blessing...I am getting more and more comfortable praying out loud as I do it more!

To finish off an excellent day I went on a ride to payless with Sara and the wind was blowing in my face so much, on the way back, that there were tears in my eyes! Great way to exercise!

2 Comments:

Blogger SaraY said...

I am so happy you liked the chicken. And that was one fun ride to Payless-- we need to take random bike rides more often, especially before it gets cold.
See you tonight!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to do a dinner critique every night Mia? 'Cause that would be totally cool.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home