Story Time with Mia

I am a 21 year old college student at Purdue University. I am currently in my third year studying elementary education. I love to dance especially swing...so if you know of any good places to go leave me a comment. My one heart's desire would be to live a life pleasing to God and glorify him in all I do. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go back to Russia...I love the people there! I want to travel all of Europe someday too! Mexican food is the bomb! And kids rock my socks!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another Cheesehead!

Alright, so I went to church this morning because I wanted to and because of its eternal importance. But I skipped sunday school and the fellowship dinner and life chain afterwards.

This is not it though, I also managed to sleep through the entire evening service...yep I slept!

The consequences for my heathenism comes during my nap...so i'm laying on the couch next to our front window and all of the sudden I hear bang...thud silence silence silence bang...thud silence silence silence bang...thud etc. I think to myself...what is this noise. I look out and one of my neighbors is throwing a ball against the fence...what a cheesehead! Oh well I guess I should have been in church.

My second disturbance came when my cellphone, which was sleeping with me rang!
Girl: Where's grandma
Me: yeah grandma's not here...I think you have the wrong number.
Girl: no I don't...where's grandma...who is this.
Me: Who is this?
Girl: says her name which I don't remember
Me: This is my cellphone...no grandma lives here...I think you have the wrong number
Girl: hangs up
No apologies just hangs up! Another cheesehead!

Well I guess that had I been in church I might not have been disturbed...but then again if i had not turned my phone on silent the phone call might have disrupted the entire service!

P.S. Cheesehead is meant as a term of endearment...not as name calling

2 Comments:

Blogger SaraY said...

Oh Mia, you cheesehead...you crack me up!!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cheeseheads. Life would be dull without them.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home